- Our Company
- Missile Service Unit (MSU) Telescoping Bridge Crane
- Elevators and Conveyors >>>
- Shipboard Cranes
- Helicopter Deck Products >>>
- Doors & Hatches
- Ground Support Equipment
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Operator Stations
- Shipboard Equipment
- Military R&D / Automated Shipboard Material Handling
- Munition Handling Equipment
- Corporate Links
- Contact Us
Human Machine Interface (HMI) Operator Stations
FEC has vast experience in meeting all Navy electronic component requirements for electromagnetic interference (EMI), shock and vibration. In fact, we are the only company IN THE WORLD that offers a Human Machine Interface (HMI) Operator Stations that complies to MIL-STD 461E (EMI). Our unique touch screen design also complies with all other stringent MIL SPEC requirements of MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-167, and MIL-STD-1399.
An HMI option allows operator control, troubleshooting, and maintenance from multiple locations in a system. These could include elevators, conveyors, dumbwaiters, and multiple other material handling systems. Its compact design saves space and its multi-screen interfaces increases capabilities at all operator control stations.