- Our Company
- Missile Service Unit (MSU) Telescoping Bridge Crane
- Elevators and Conveyors >>>
- Shipboard Cranes
- Helicopter Deck Products >>>
- Doors & Hatches
- Ground Support Equipment
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Operator Stations
- Shipboard Equipment
- Military R&D / Automated Shipboard Material Handling
- Munition Handling Equipment
- Corporate Links
- Contact Us
"Quality Made, Customer Driven."
In order for Federal Equipment Company to maintain our customer's requirements and satisfaction, we strive to continually improve upon the quality, cost and delivery of our products and services. To achieve such a standard, we have opted to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2000, Quality Management Systems. Implementing and maintaining these policies will ensure our continuous improvement in Quality Control.
Federal Equipment Company’s quality assurance program maintains all necessary quality control systems and equipment to meet a large amount of national and international military standards, including:
- ISO 9001 and MIL-STD-45208 Quality Management Systems
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- DOD FAR Supplements (D-FAR)
- Defense Acquisition Regulation (DAR)
- Navy FAR Supplement (NARSUP)
- Supply Acquisition Supplement (SUPARS)
- Defense Priority Acquisition Regulations (DPAS)
- ANSI/NSCL Z540-.45662 & Z540-1 Calibration Systems, ISO 10012-1 Measuring Equipment.
- ASME B46.1 Surface Inspections
- MIL-I-45208 Quality Assurance Program
- MIL-STD-120 Gage Inspection
- MIL-STD-105 & ANSI/ASQC 21.4 Sample Inspections
Included in our quality control standards is a FARO Laser Measuring System. Read more about how FEC uses this precision technology here.
Click HERE to download our QMS-2016 Rev 2 QUALITY MANUAL.
We invite you to take our company questionnaire HERE