Published Rates 2021
Due to ever-evolving COVID travel restrictions and quarantining requirements/recommendations, FEC tech
rep services will be quoted on a case-by-case basis:
- If car travel is required versus air travel, travel time will be billed at our standard daily tech
rep rate along with applicable per diem rates to and from the jobsite.
- If quarantining is required when the FEC Tech Rep reaches the city of work, each quarantine day will
be billed at a 1.5X the standard current daily tech rep rate. All applicable per diem rates will
- If quarantining is required upon FEC Tech Rep returning to their home state of employment, this time
will also be billed at a 1.5X the standard current daily tech rep rate.
- Please note FEC employees are currently not traveling outside of the United States for technical
services until further notice.
- CONUS - $2100 / day, 3-day minimum.
- OCONUS - $2500 / day, 3-day minimum.
- PO needs to include funds for all Travel and Living Expenses. Per Diem rates are attained by FEC through the
- A regular Tech Rep service day is an 8 hour day from Monday-Friday. Our Tech Rep service has a 3-day minimum order.
Each travel day counts as a Tech Rep service day and will be billed as such at the rate of $2,100 per day, unless the
travel is on Saturday, Sunday or a Holiday where the rate is a flat $2,700 per day. All weekday overtime hours are
billed at $375 per hour. Tech Rep service days on Saturdays are billed out at $2,700 per day and Sunday/Holidays will
be billed at a rate of $3,500 per day
Engineering Service Rates (in-house, no travel):
- Mechanical Engineer/Project Management $200 per hour
- Electrical Engineer $215 per hour
- Controls Engineer $235 per hour
- Technical Writer/Draftsman $125 per hour
- Technical Shop Labor $135 per hour
- Field Mechanic/Electrician/Technician Labor $135 per hour, 3-day minimum
- >8 hours per day is billed at 1.5 X above rate
- Sundays/Holidays is billed at 2 X above rate